Friday 12 September 2014

5x5



5x5


Actors
  • Michael Cera (Film: Juno)”In the movies, the good guy gets the girl, in real life it’s usually the prick”.
     
  • Andy Samberg (Film: Hot Rod) “My name’s Rod, And I like to party”.
     
  • Emma Stone (Film: Gangster Squad) “You wanna take me away from all this and make an honest woman out of me?”
     
  • Julianne Hough (Film: Footloose) “I’ve been losing my mind and you don’t even notice. You don’t even care”.
     
  • Miles Teller (Film: The Spectacular Now) “You’re awesome. Enjoy being who you are. Live in the now. Embrace that shit”.
     
    http://www.annehelenpetersen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/NE3dp768DPVF66_1_1.jpg


TV Programmes
  • Inbetweeners
    This has to be one of my favourite TV series for many different reasons. The show is a hilarious take on growing up as a teenager. It doesn’t matter what age you are or where you are from as everyone can relate to the story through all of the different characters, whether it be male or female and the best part is that you don’t have to be intellectual to understand the jokes! This fun-filled British series has now ended but still I find myself continuing to watch the different episodes throughout the week.
  • Made in Chelsea
    The awkwardness which is portrayed in this series is what makes the series so good; you are never short of drama! This series follows the life of some of the wealthiest people in Chelsea and takes you along with them on their journeys. I love this show as I am able to see what it would be like to live as a higher class person and just be a little bit nosey, really.
     
  • 90210
    This is one of the few American TV series in which I watch, as I’m not the biggest fan of American TV, however the teenage summer vibes in this series makes this one of the best American series which I have watched. This series is another programme with the take on growing up as a teenager, however is portrayed completely different to that of the Inbetweeners. Everyday/real life struggles are featured in the series which means that the audience are able to relate whether they are male or female.
     
  • Teen Wolf
    I absolutely HATE horror series, even though I love horror films; however this series is a much more mild version of this. This was another one of the first American series I had watched and even though does not air in the UK today, I still continue to try and find streaming videos to be able to watch it. This is another teenage drama following them through high school, with a slight twist! Definitely worth a watch.
     
  • Eastenders
    This London bases soap always leaves you hanging on the edge waiting for the next episode to come! This has to be my favourite soap as it tackles real life situations as if you were a part of Walford Square which means you are never short of drama.
     
    The Inbetweeners


Films
  • Footloose
    A spin off the old version, but in my opinion, I much prefer this version with a modern take on it. This classic dancing film is like no other and really gets you in the dancing mood and a classic love story is thrown in their somewhere, this has to be my favourite film ever!
     
  • Project X
    I always watch this film wanting to create my own Project X and then I remember that it’s probably not the best idea because I want to live in my house rather than watch it burn. One of my favourite films for many different reasons and very popular with others.
     
  • Superbad
    Full of comedy, again, another take on high school life, however much funnier, less serious and pretty surreal.
     
  • Clueless
    A classic chick flick with a range of amazing fashion included within it. This is definitely an old school film that everyone and their mum have watched!
     
  • Hot Rod
    Includes some of the best actors who use something quite upsetting in the film and turn it around to make it funny another old school film and is definitely worth a watch!
     
    hot rod quotes, sayings, best, photoshoot
     


Artist(s)
  • Kanye West (Key Tracks – Runaway, I Don’t Like, We Don’t Care, Slow Jamz)
     
  • Kasabian (Key Tracks – Eez-eh, Treat, Bumblebeee)
     
  • Mac Miller (Key Tracks – Frick Park Market, Missed Calls, Knock Knock)
     
  • Disclosure (Key Tracks – White Noise, When a Fire Starts To Burn, Latch, F For You)
     
  • Frank Ocean (Key Tracks – Lost, Super Rich Kids, Think Bout You)
     
    All of these artist(s) are very different which reinforces the fact that I have a broad taste in music, though I do prefer some to others. My range in music has definitely been influenced by my friends and what they have listened too however I do not listen to the same music as my friends to try to gain similarities between us. I enjoy most of the music they listen to as many of them have a different music taste to which I do.
     
    http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/album_review/cruel-summer-art-1348161478.jpg


Comedians
  • Paul Chowdhry – “What’s happenin’ white people?”
     
  • Lee Nelson- “Is your dad a cement mixer? Cos you is making me well hard”.
     
  • Frankie Boyle – “If Harry Potter’s so magical, why can’t he cure his own eyesight and get laid. A teenage lad shouldn’t need a broomstick to cling onto”.
     
  • Milton Jones – “As a child I had a medical condition that meant I had to eat soil three times a day. Lucky my older brother told me about it, really.
     
  • Hugh Dennis - *Unlikely things to red in a Valentines car*, “There are just three words I want to say; dream on, bitch”.







No comments:

Post a Comment